Followers

Sunday 6 January 2013

Beauty Trends For Spring/Summer 2013

Now that Christmas has passed and we're in the New Year it's time to start thinking about the new season. So I decided that I would post a few of my favorite beauty looks that we are sure to be seeing next month.

1. Natural/un-plucked eyebrows.

Some people are quite unsure about this look but I on the other hand am very excited. I know many girls that really like to have that perfect arch but from what I've seen big brows are the new statement piece of a look. I also like this trend because it beats the hassle of having to pluck. I don't know about you but I hate having to pluck my eyebrows; it's sore and leave nasty red marks on my skin where I've plucked.




2. The 'No Make-up Make-up' Look.

I love this trend coming into the warm weather. It's fast and easy! the perfect daytime look. It's like being natural but with a clearer complexion. Perfect. Also, an alternative to keep your skin clear is BB cream; gives all the coverage without the breakouts. This look is so pretty, I can't wait to go natural in the Spring.




3. A Pop of Color on the Lower Lash-Line

I love this look, so simple! Some day if you want to jazz up your 'no makeup makeup' look pop a bright eyeliner on your lower lash. You still look quite natural but with a subtle, yet noticeable, pop of color which will add definition to your eyes at the same time!




4. Matte Finish Skin

I'm so excited for this look. I think it's because dewy skin never looked good on me; I always looked oily. So I've invested in some Rimmel Stay Matte powder and I'm ready for the seasons ahead! 



So these are a few of my most highly anticipated trends of Spring/Summer '13. Let me know if you will be trying any or if there are others you are excited about!

Happy reading, Lisa.


No comments:

Post a Comment