Followers

Wednesday 9 January 2013

My Holy Grail Beauty Products

 As I've noticed over the past few months there are some products that I always reach for. These are products that have really stood out for me in my beauty regime. They are all very affordable and are easily accessible.

1. Coconut Oil

I found out about this product on YouTube and have been in love with it since. It's uses are endless. I use it on my hair, scalp, lips, to condition my eyebrows and lashes and on dry skin on my body. It is super conditioning and I have really noticed an improvement on all the aforementioned, especially my hair, since I began using this product!




2. Witch Hazel

Witch hazel has many benefits; it is an anti-inflammatory, it is an astringent (which means it helps close pores, is great on teenage skin and also helps cure eczema), it locks in moisture and is used to treat sun damaged skin. Since I have started using this my breakout have considerably lessened and the redness around my face has gone and left me with a more even skin tone. I will definitely be stocking up on this product! 




3. Rose Water

Rose water is said to unclog pores, thus preventing acne and pimples, it adds moisture to the skin and reduces redness. I always use this after my witch hazel and together they make my face look bright, healthy, clear and give an almost dewy appearance. I feel that after using these two products on my skin that my makeup applies easier and looks better on my skin.



4. NYC Bronze Color Wheel 

I love this bronzer because it is the only drugstore bronzer that I could find without shimmer. It is very natural and not too dark on my pale skin. I use very little, just to contour my face and I think it does a great job without making it look like I'm wearing too much bronzer!




5. Dove Leave-In Condition & Care Spray

There isn't much to say about this product other than it does exactly what it says on the tin. I spray it in both wet and dry hair and it makes it feel healthy and soft without weighing my hair down or making it look greasy! I use this product everyday and will definitely repurchase it when I get through this bottle. It also smells lovely!





Well they are my 5 top go-to products! Let me know if you use any or are going to try any! :-)

Thanks for reading, Lisa! 



No comments:

Post a Comment